Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Origin of The Earth (No.2)

Do we understand the meaning of our lives when we think about the origin of the earth? (No.2)

(December 19, 2008, No.5)

Last time, I talked about the origin of the earth and I was told that the hint is "the sun"...
It is really difficult! (Did anyone think about that?)

G: Guardian deity, Kamisama
D: Dragon (Younger brother)
A: Aniki (Older brother)

Can we understand the origin of the universe from the sun?

G: Well, how did you do? Dragon, do you think of anything?

D: The function of the sun indicates the function of the universe...?

G: Yes, then, what do you imagine when you think of the sun?

D: Well, I can imagine heat, fire, light, and warmth and ...

G: Yes, it is getting better. Then, the inside of the fire. Let's think about the movement of the fire.

D: That reminds me, the flame of the sun is called solar flare, isn't it? The flame gushes form the sun with a big explosion.

G: You know well. The solar flare, flame, expresses the creation of the universe.

D: Umm... Is it like the big bang imagination?

G: Yes. Your imagination is good, but let's simplify, have you ever had a bonfire?

D: Of course, I love a bonfire!

G: Okay, then if the burnt firewood is thrown at the rock when the bonfire is done, what will happen?

D: Well, the spark scatters.

G: Yes, it does. That expresses the origin of the universe.

D: Wow? I am not sure I understand....

G: Well, then let's compare the same flame with fireworks. There is a Japanese sparkler.

D: Yes, I love fireworks.

G: Imagine that the Japanese sparkler is burning. Many sparks scatter, don't they?

D: Yes. From the middle, small sparks occur and scatter. That is the most beautiful sight.

G: Yes. That is the origin of the universe.

D: When the universe was created, really? The origin of the universe is like Japanese sparkler?

G: In other words, when the universe was created, there were hundreds of millions, trillions of sparks that flew and popped everywhere, like a Japanese sparkler.

D: Hundreds of millions, trillions of sparks...

G: Anyway, it is a great number that man can't even imagine.

Sparks fly !

D: Excuse me, I have another question.

G: Yes, I see it.

D: How do you know what I am going to ask?

(Occasionally the god answers a question before I ask.)

G: There is a nucleus in sparkler seen by microscopes. There is a god who made the nucleus and another god who ignited the Japanese sparkler.

D: And

G: For the time being, I should say that I saw it, but sooner later my role will be clarified.

D: Hmm.

G: Let's continue the story. A great number of sparks flew all over the space. But because of weightlessness in space...

D: They flew straight? (Dragon answers a head of time in rivalry with the god.)

G: Not straight, rather radially. The spark flew radially.

D: (Deflated), Ah, because the universe is round

G: Ha, ha, ha. To be exact, the universe isn't round.

D: Wow! Really?

G: Yah, anyway, the spark flew radially and became stars.

D: Hmm...

G: And of course, there was dust and gases in it. The Japanese sparkler produces smoke, doesn't it?

D: Ah, indeed!

G: The dust and gases flew radially, too. So far away, you can't even imagine it .

D: ...then, it became a planet or something.

G: In the end it did. I feel like answer for you, but do you still understand up to now?

D: Yes, the sun, the fire, I understand that is the origin of the universe.

"Traveling dust and gases"

G: Okay, then let's think about dust and gases next.

D: Dust and gases also traveled.

G: Yes! The expression of traveling is proper. By the way, do you like to travel, Dragon?

D: I love it. Especially, I love to travel overseas by myself.

G: A journey by oneself is a fantastic experience. But, Dragon, when you are alone in a foreign country, do you become lonely?

D: Yes, certainly, sometimes, I would be lying if I said not at all. (very often in reality).

G: It is so. Dust and gases are also the same way.

D: Really? Dust and gases. they feel loneliness, too?

G: Yes, it is so. Let's imagine how it feels for dust and gases flying alone over the vacuum of the darkness of space.

D: Ahh... man feels lonely, but...

G: Ha, ha, ha, it is a mysterious story, isn't it? If it is difficult understand, it is okay. Let's keep talking about it a little more.

D: By all means! I am with you.

G: Well, then, Dragon. When you feel lonely in a foreign country, what do you do?

D: I send e-mails to friends, I talk to people at restaurants, I talk to sales persons at clothing stores, they are friendly, therefore I have long talks with them.

G: I see, dust and gases did the same thing.

D: Wow! Really? Dust and gases have a language? In other words, that means they have intelligence? Do they have soul?

G: There is no language that man can imagine, but Dragon, listen carefully: the second, dust and gases thought "loneliness" their soul was born.

D: ....Certainly, I have heard that the plants have souls and they depend on man's love for their growth. It is the same with dust and gases.

G: You must be surprised, but that is the mystery of creation of the universe.

D: Indeed, and dust and gases gathered and became one. Is that way it happened? Ah..., if I write this on this blog, not only no one will understand but everyone will shy away from it.

G: It might be so. I talk too much.

D: No, I think it is okay. There are readers that will accept such an idea.

G: Yes, I think so, too.

"Is electricity the key?"

G: Then, let's continue a little more. The key to dust and gases getting together is electricity.

D: Electricity? Was there electricity already?

G: Of course, electricity was there, and electricity is the power that gathered the dust.

D: Hum, honestly, I can't understand at all.

G: Ha, ha, ha, Can you imagine how that solitary dust became lonely? Can you?

D: Yes, I can understand up to that.

G: The lonely feeling became electricity. That is the simplest way of explaining it.

D: The lonely feeling became electricity.. By the way, in Japanese, both words "Denki "(electricity) and "Kimochi" (feeling) have the same sound "Ki" in them which means energy.

G: You have noticed a very interesting point. By the way electricity exists in all living things, of course in man as well. And the main characteristic of electricity is that it needs to be near a living thing.

D: "Hmm, why does electricity want to be near a living thing?

G: I will explain it at another time. Just remember that electricity has such characteristics. Then, Dragon, do you understand static electricity?

D: Yes, I understand it. When I was a child, I played with a plastic plate and rubbed it on my head. My hair stood on end and stuck to the plate. Is that it?

G: Yes, dust at that time rubbed and was rubbed by other dust along with a little electricity. The electricity held the dusts together into groups and again held the groups together.

D: It is an amazing story.

G: It was just a little bit of electricity, but it solidified the dusts into unions which evolved into very big electric bodies: planets

G: Dragon, do you understand? The earth was created thus.

D: Then, the earth is....

G: Yes, the earth is "electricity"

D: Wow, an amazing story, I am so confused...

G: It must be difficult, but I tried to explain it as easily as possible. I am using your imagery to make it easier for you to understand, but it didn't happen exactly like that.

D: Still, it is terribly difficult, but somehow, I am getting it.

G: We spoke about the origin of the earth, now let's speak about plants and nature. What is the origin?

D: Ah, I have completely forgotten the main subject. Why does nature exist? What is its origin?

G: I want to clarify the origin of the earth which is the foundation of nature's existence. Then let me tell you the hint when thinking about the origin of nature. What is the difference between plant and animal.

D: The difference between plant and animal?

(Continue)

(Please think about this together by all means.)
















No comments:

Post a Comment