Sunday, August 9, 2009

To know the previous life, is it to live in the past?

(December 13, 2008 No.3)

In the previous entry I recounted a previous life of Aniki and mine as told by Kamisama (god in Japanese.)

Persons interested in these ideas might say "I want to know my past lives". (I wondered for a long time and thanks to Aniki and Kamisama's help, I now know about my past lives.)

Some of you may have seen or have already heard your previous life by some methods.

Well, one day when I was talking to the god through Aniki, I had such a doubt cross my mind that I questioned the god.

G: Kamisama (god in Japanese)
D: Dragon (Me, Younger brother)
A: Aniki (Older brother)

D: Kamisama, thank you for telling me my past life.

G: You are welcome. I would like to express my gratitude as well.

D: But I have this question. Really, should I know about my previous lives?

G: What do you mean?

D: Though it was very welcome that I learned about my previous life, I thought, there might possibly be 'a hidden danger to live in the past by knowing my previous life.

G: Hmm, continue.

D: For example, there was time when I was a general.

G: Dragon, Most of your past lives were related to wars.

D: Really! Hmm..., but I am not convinced...

G: Ha, ha, ha. But you were a serviceman who had a strong faith.

D: Thank you very much. Then this is my core question.

G: Okay.

D: I was glad somehow to hear that I was a serviceman who had a belief, but when I think of it now, I feel like I am stuck in that time. For instance, for me, when I live my normal life, I feel like I should live like a serviceman with dignity.

G: Indeed. By knowing past lives, some current lives are impacted by the knowledge?

D: Yes, it is like that. It seems like I am living in the past. Rather, it might be better not to know my previous life and concentrate on today's life and fulfill the life that I have given. Do you agree?

G: That is a good question. Well, I will tell you "how to associate with the previous life" Dragon. The previous life just should be "looked at".

D: Looked at?

G: Yes. For instance, when you look at sunset, do you think it is beautiful?

D: Yes, I think so.

G: Look at your previous life the same way that you look at the sunset.

D: Hmm. It is a little difficult for me to think that way.

G: Is it? For instance, if your previous life was a miserable one, tell yourself, I did my best. I wish it could have been a happy life, but I did my best.

D: Is it okay to look at it so lightly?

G: Indeed. Look at past lives like the scenery out of car's window.

D: I see. I think I understand.

G: Dragon. When you look at the sunset, does it mean that you are experiencing a past life?

D: No, it doesn't. I am just moved by the sunset's beauty.

G: It is so. Enjoy your previous life like you would enjoy the evening sunset.

D: I think I understand. I will appreciate myself in my past lives. Thank you.

G: You are welcome. Thank you.


It will give my a great pleasure if you remember this. Dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment